I Don't Like Google or YouTube

 I don't like Google.  There I said it.  I'm not a fan of Google nor am I  a fan of YouTube.  One of the reasons why I don't like Google is because they really think they rule everything in fact Blogger is owned by Google as well.  I'm not happy with Google.  I don't like Google.  They waste my time.  I've failed myself by putting my music or my content on a platform such as Google.  So my decision to leave Google to leave Blogger seems inevitable, but I think that if I can use them to my advantage then this could be of monetary benefit to me.  How?  I'll figure it out.  But this monarchy has to stop.


So I'm asking if you think Google and YouTube aren't the say-all and end all then I ask that you speak out against it.  Speak out against the mainstream stuff.  This isn't how things are supposed to be.

Comments

Popular Posts