The Hardest Computer That I Couldn't Figure Out


    Once upon a time, there was a computer called the Compaq Evil, I mean Evo.  The Compaq Evo was one of the most difficult computers that I ever had to work on.  I trial and error this thing to the tee, or so I thought.  I took the memory out of the computer, I switched the hard drive, I took out the jumper, I put the jumper on the slave part of the hard drive, I put the jumper on the master part of the hard drive I took the battery out, I switched the CPU, I did the hokey pokey and I turned myself about (just joking there) and the bottom line was nothing worked that I could think of.  I gave up and moved on to something else.  So, one day the computer worked but I thought to myself how?   Someone told me that they put a Compaq hard drive made by Compaq into the computer.  From that moment on I never wanted to see another Compaq again.

Comments

Popular Posts