Megakingsman Zero is a Gaming Brand and Not Just Graphics Cards

     The Megakingsman Zero brand was always supposed to be all about gaming and not only graphics cards. You see, I thank God every day for giving me gaming. Gaming was a part of my childhood. The very first console that I got ever in my life was the original Nintendo Entertainment System or as we now say the NES. For me, gaming helped me to cope with life when I was a kid. Sure Reading Rainbow, Batman the Animated Series, X-Men, Spider-Man, Looney Tunes, Anamaniacs, T.G.I.F. and Tiny Toons and other shows did as well. Gaming took me on adventures, helped me to solve problems, and it was just plain fun. You see, this channel was just supposed to be about gaming. I want to share my joy with the world about gaming.

Some of the games that I look at today that I’ve played in yesteryear still holds. What I mean is the games still has staying power. Some of the games I’ve played, some people will know as soon as I mention it, but some may leave people scratching their heads. But I was a pretty smart kid because I mastered some levels that I’m impressed that I’ve even mastered them today. Games like the original NES version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which I thought was Turtles 2 the arcade game when I was a kid. But that game was hard as crap. And I didn’t know that some people had the same problem. I also enjoyed playing Metroid. Metroid was awesome, and I have the original box, manual, and game uh somewhere. And I didn’t find out that the identity of the Metroid character was a woman until I became a grown man. What a shame. Sarcastically, I thank the spoilers on YouTube. But my gaming journey didn’t end there. I really got into PC when the 90s hit and boy I can still remember the Big Box games. Picture this. No internet was popular. But big box software was. I mean, I got to live it like a king. So I could talk on and on about gaming, but I’ve got to make other podcast episodes, so I’ll see you later. May God continue to bless you and may Heaven smile upon you.



Comments

Popular Posts