I Should Spend More Time Writing

     You know, I've figured that I need to spend more time writing.  I've been wondering what if I write more?  It doesn't make sense to me to stop writing.  I mean, writing really helps release my real thoughts in this temporal world.   I've really been missing out on being a writing purist.   The question is why have I been caught up with making online videos when I should be writing more blog entries.

I used to be crazy about making videos, but I'm thinking I'm done with it.  All online videos are great for is marketing this blog and that's it.  I know that some people like great and original content, but making great content should include blogs as well.  This world really needs to read.  Watching videos sometimes can be overrated.  What are we accomplishing with videos anyway?  The real content is in words, not just people watching nonsense. 

The bottom line is I should write more.  If I don't write, then it would be a waste of life not to.  All I need to do is focus on what matters right now, and that's writing.  Writing helps me to worry less about making unneeded videos.

Comments

Popular Posts