My Review of the Dell 15 7000 Gaming Laptop

       

    The Dell 15 7000 Gaming Laptop is my first laptop, so bear with me as I'm very happy to have it.  First, this laptop is used, but it works great.  I just can't get enough of this laptop.  I can play Triple-A games on this laptop.  4 cores and 4 threads with an Intel Core i5 CPU built-in with Nvidia GTX 1050 graphics; this isn't a bad start for me.  It also had 8 gigabytes of memory when I bought it.  I've since upgraded the memory to 16 gigabytes and that's a total of 24 gigabytes it's in dual channel mode, so I'm pleased with the results.  If you like red and black, it has red backlit keys that will catch your attention as well.  It doesn't come with a Compact Disc drive, so don't expect it in this day and time.  It has two places to put your SSD drives; one is a SATA slot and the other is an M.2 slot.

    I recommend that one will download Dell's Support Assist, especially if you have Windows 10 or 11.  It's an easier way to help your video games and your gaming laptop flow as they should.   Upgrading will not be a problem for your laptop when you download Dell's Support Assist.  Dell is one of the best computers out there because of their support.  If you're looking for a laptop in this day and age, I would recommend a Dell.

When you're playing Triple-A games, please keep in mind that the fans will blow harder than usual because the laptop is trying to give you the best performance for your games.  This isn't out of the norm, so don't worry.  In fact, most gaming laptops are likely to have loud fans when they are trying to give a great performance.

The speakers for the Dell 15 7000 gaming laptop are incredible.  No lousy speakers here.  Dell has done a great job with the speakers.  I've heard speakers from laptops, and let me tell you they don't sound as good as this laptop's speakers.  It's almost as if the speakers have surround sound.  But, like Lavar Burton used to say on "Reading Rainbow": "You don't have to take my word for it."

Overall, if you're looking for a gaming laptop, the Dell 15 7000 gaming laptop isn't a bad choice.   If you want to game almost anywhere, this laptop is also a great choice.  Yes, you can put a Solid State Drive in it, and you can also put M.2 Solid State Drive in it as well.  This gaming laptop has it all, and if you just like to game, this one is the one for you.

Comments

Popular Posts