Why Quitting Social Media To Blog Was An Easy Decision for Me

 When it comes to my personal life, I have always known where my priorities lie. My top priority is always my family and my own well-being. With that being said, I have recently made the decision to quit social media and focus on blogging instead. This decision was easy for me because I knew that it was the right thing to do for the betterment of my life.


When I was using social media, I found myself getting sucked into a black hole of comparison and comparison-induced anxiety. I was constantly comparing myself to everyone else, and it was really affecting my mental health and well-being. I was constantly trying to keep up with the digital Joneses, and it was taking a toll on my life.

I also realized that I was spending an absurd amount of time on social media. I was wasting time scrolling through posts, checking notifications, and engaging in pointless debates. This was all time that could have been spent more productively. It was time that I could have spent doing things that actually matter.

That's why I decided that the best course of action for me was to quit social media and focus on blogging instead. Blogging allows me to express myself in more meaningful ways. I can write about my experiences, my thoughts, and what I have learned in life. It allows me to share my story with the world, and that is something that I am passionate about.

Plus, I can control the amount of time that I spend on blogging. I can decide when to write, how long to write, and how often to write. This allows me to manage my time better and make sure that I am focusing on the things that really matter.

At the end of the day, quitting social media and focusing on blogging was an easy decision for me. It was the best decision for me and my mental health, and it was a decision that I am very happy with.

Comments

Popular Posts